Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another baby post(pose)

Being on 4 months maternity leave means having the luxury to watch the lil baby sleep and take tons of pictures using the simple,handy, trusted Hp.
Every lil movement, pseudo smile, clasp of the fingers.. Love them all.

Honestly, I've missed having a little baby around after Alisha. They just grow up too fast and it felt like I've never got enough of their glazed look, angelic smile and half awake expressions.

And now I've got the chance to relive the moments again. (And its probably my last.) So excuse the entry after entry of baby pics! I have a feeling there's more pics to come;)

This is how the lil guy sleeps. Zen or not? My fav is the clasping of the fingers. The lil fingers got interlocked by chance as he was moving around:)

No comments: