Friday, August 20, 2004

Friday, Im in love..

Friday I'm in love..

im home at record time today. 2.00pm. i think in my years of teaching, this is one of the few times that i escaped out of the gates of hell this early. i was all ready to go for a briefing at IPAM, Civil Service College which was supposed to start at 2.45 pm. so i left school and waited for the cab. then something told me to check the details of the workshop again. yep i was rite, it starts at 2.45pm, EXCEPT, its 2.45pm NEXT FRIDAY!!!!

luckily, i wasnt in the cab yet. and since i was out of school, i figured its HIS way of asking me to rest at home. a well deserving one. hehe...at least dats what i would like to think. so i skipped all the way home, very glad for the mistake ive made and besides, fridays always makes me a lot delirious.

im looking forward to tonite and the rest of the weekend. since my family recruited an events manager a.k.a sister-in-law-who-enjoys-planning-family-gatherings, late last year, our weekends are pretty much occupied nowadays. i think she has one whole year of activities lined up for da family.heh. fine by me. at least my mum gets to go out and meets the rest of my siblings more often. im just glad, when mak is not focusing on me... ;)

but for tonite, its he and I. our usual, typical rendevous shall take place, me thinks....
we are lousy event managers..
so till later....coz Friday, I'm in love... :)


I don't care if Monday's blue,
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too....
Thursday, I don't care about you...
Its Friday Im in love...

Monday, you can fall apart,
Tuesday, Wednesday, break my heart,
Thursday doesn't even start,
Its Friday, Im in love...
Saturdayyyy....waitt..
Sunday always comes too late...
Friday..never hesitate

I don't care if Monday's black...
Tuesday, Wednesday, heart attack...
Thursday never looking back...
Its Friday I'm in love.....

Monday, you can hold your head,
Tuesday,Wednesday, stay in bed,
Thursday, watch the walls instead,
Friday, Im in love...
Saturdayyyy....waitt..
Sunday always comes too late...
Friday..never hesitate...


---'Friday Im in Love' by The Cure

No comments: