Monday, August 09, 2004

Roller Coaster

Mindless Ramblings of the Emo

Its been a roller coaster ride for the longest time...it hasnt been good but it hasnt been all bad either....maybe this is how it would be like in the days to come..im glad there isnt a crystal ball for me to take a peek of the future, coz then i will never take a step forward.

pple say good things must come to an end. the question is when and how...some things are within our control but the worst of things are those that comes along without u knowing it and worst, beyond ure control. HE gives, and you will have no choice but to take it.

so...while it is within my control, i will try my darnest to minimise the height of the roller coaster ride. i will try not to kill it, before its timely death. it is within my control...for now, at least.

good luck to me...and may He gives us strength to choose wisely.

No comments: