Sunday, May 16, 2004

Bowled over (part 1)

Bowled over (Part 1)

I'm not much of a blower.......err i mean bOWler.In fact from what i could recall, i went bowling only once, back in my nus days..one of those faculty gatherings, which come to think of it, was the only faculty gathering i went to. and i remember a picture taken of me while i was bowling on that day. A perfect shot of my butt. potruding. i almost couldn't recognize myself. i mean have u ever thought, how many times in your whole life do u get to see yourself from the back like dat??! sometimes i could go on a whole month without seeing my butt or the back of my head!! Unless a picture like dat was taken of me, or, i have a mirror at the back of me, and twist my whole body just to see my butt. but then again, still, i can never get to see the back of my head!

not unless i have a mirror, one in front and another at the back, and tilt it a certain way, just like at the hairdresssers and walla! there it will be. the back of my wonderful head!

Ok must make a point to do dat at least once a month now. just so, the back of my head, won't feel ignored.

by the way, why am i talking about this?

damn, something's leaking from me.

talk about the bowling, the eating and the Elephant later.

No comments: