Saturday, May 22, 2004

Groggy Saturday

Groggy Saturday
ok, im groggy, snappy and evryone are getting on my nerves 2day. Im in school rite now, attending to system problems that teachers are having. i just don't get why the system is so **** up! who came up with this system anyway and the best thing is no one can change it cause our pay master said so. hell, do they know waht i have to go through, solving each and every problem the teachers have. can someone please remind me again what's my job title?? Im not a TA, orite! sheesh!

and the 3 hours sleep i had last nite is not helping. in fact that is prbably the main reason why im in a scowl mood today. on normal days, id be more than happy to help. its all a coincidence of bad timing, id say.

went to zouk last nite. had a great workout. think this would be my new exercise regime. more later, someone is shouting my name again, asking for help. rAIn to the rescue!

No comments: