Sunday, May 16, 2004

Bowled over (part 2)

Bowled Over (Part 2)

Continuation...
What I meant to say earlier was that after D and I watched Elephant in town (I hate giving movie reviews, so don;t ever expect it here. u can find reviews in newspapers, mags and just about anywhwre), we met up with my bro and his wifey at Pasta Fresca East Coast. A very nice place, gives a very resorty feeling. A girl i know had her wedding there. Not a bad idea i tot, very romantic and windy.Then i started imagining my grandma and makcik makcik walking in the sand with their baju kurung, and i changed my mind. Cannotlah. Tersungkuh org tua tu, nanti. We filled our stomachs and when i had enough and felt like vomitting we left the place and off to our next activity; bowling. Im not very familiar with the game. D and me never had friends who would call us in the middle of one nite and say "Lets go bowling". so when my bro said 'Lets go bowling' we thought why not. it turned out as no surprise that D and me sucked at it big time. but D and me wasn't the only 'longkang bowlers' that nite. his wifey was in the same boat too. my brother ajelah terror kampung. no fight at all.

if u think about it, theoretically, bowling is easy. all u need to do is let go of he ball and make sure it hit the pins. and when u try it u just dunno what went wrong. somehow the ball would rather roll either sides, either the right longkang or the left longkang. at one point, i tot the flooring might just be a lil concave.

well, but we had a hilarious time anyways. sitting there looking at the backs of each other as we walk one by one to the alley to throw the ball really cracks me up. I didnt know Im going to marry a ballet dancer. winks* . guess its his new found talent. my bro would do the pro thing of coz, aim from far, gets his momentum and let go of the ball. me? i take a stroll to the line and suddenly let go of the ball. tak professional langsung! gaya pun takde. next time must try sengetkan kaki sikit. macam pro. maybe then can strike all the way, like that mama beside us.

but hey, i didn't do too bad. met all my 3 personal targets. Target numero uno: To get at least ONE strike. Target 2: To get a 3 digit total (more than 99 lah) and
Target 3: Mintak mintak tak last. Pathetic eh target? takpelah. hmm...maybe now can consider trying out professional bowling ..saper tau..boleh pegi jauh....

it was almost 4am when i reached home. so now, im a lil groggy and a lot sleepy.
think i'll take a nap.

****You are too complicated
we should separate it,
you're just confiscating,
you're exasperating,
this degenaration, mental masturbation,
think i'll leave it all behind,
save this bleeding heart of mine****

Placebo

No comments: