Monday, June 28, 2004

Bad habit

Bad Habit

Oh no. Its 1.30am and im still up, talking to friends on MSN. i'm not sleepy at all. its one of the habits i've picked up durin the holidays. been keeping very late nites, and waking up in the late afternoon. morrow must wake up at 6. how?

my mindset still not ready for school. not ready for responsibilities, work deadlines and must-dos. and its really not helping that i hear some of my frens quitting the profession or counting down the days to quit.

it doesn't get easier does it?

i think having too much fun is not good for me. it makes me even lazier to work. the holidays have been all fun, and now that i have to start work, im not ready at all. The momentum has been broken and it would take a while for me to get it going.

Anyway,
Happy 28th, D
Prayer of the Month: May He gives us strength to fight all evil and bless us with forgiveness.

Amin

No comments: