Thursday, June 24, 2004

Traumatised auntie

Traumatised auntie

ok another story of my 12 year old niece.

i scratch my head everytime i think bout her. i often forget she is only 12, not so much because her arms are as big as the circumference of my leg, nor because she weighs heavier than me..(yep, get over the shock) but mostly coz of the things she tells me.

the part that always surprises me is her straight facial expression as if its only normal and right to do and say things which to me, are beyond imagination during my time.

so 2 days ago, coming back from the playground, she told me, "Cik Ain, today got one boy from sec 1 SOUND me. but i dunno i want or not.he dyed his hair u noe" Now before she falls into any of ure negative stereotypes, let me set the record straight, that she is really not a puberscent minah, mentel and what not. in fact, she is smart, decent bookworm, polite but perhaps with raging undercurrents hormones hiding under the layers of fat (which Im afraid, will magnify by zillions as she matures!)..heh who noes rite.

i dunno why but the word SOUND usually gives me goosebumps, even rite now. i could not control my curiousity and asked her, "so if u steady (another word that gives me goosebumps! ewww!) with him, what do u have to do?" to which she replied, "Same as u lah, u and Cik D. like datlah!"
WHAT??????Like me?? now THAT IS DANGEROUS. no no no...

she made me swear to secrecy not to tell her mum. but of coz i did. well, never trust an auntie, especially a kpo like me. Ok sis, now u handle her! i can't keep too much of her dirty dark secrets, aye. im still traumatised by her sex with water confession. and now this...wat did i do to deserve thissss!!!!!

No comments: