Saturday, June 05, 2004

Reminiscing the stone

Im kinda in an emo mood tonite. so beware, if you are allergy to emo.

It struck me just now, how some things just never change.
Almost 5 years have past and yet, we still have that sinking feeling when we turn into my block indicating our time is up. To bid farewell, we must. Times like this are the exact replica of how we were 5 years back when i watched him get smaller and smaller as i made my way down the escalator down Dhoby Ghaut train station. Those were the first few times we went out, when he had not started sending me back. When going home became too much of a dreaded end, he accompanied me all the way in the train ride to C.C.K, after which he will make his long journey back home to the other end of Singapore. "To prolong time with you" he said. and when we reached C.C.K, we still couldn't avoid that sinking feeling.

5 years later, nuthing has changed. Time seems to run as fast as a bullet when we are out. i just dunno why.

And i realized we are quite an anti social pair. we live in a bubble of mess, indecision, confusion and a lot of whining and laughter. It is not easy for others to understand the web we have spun. Some have said, we seemed like we aren't welcoming enough. we have tried but we dunno how to let others into our mess. so for the past 5 years, i would say, we have been on our own four feet most of the time. it has always been the two of us only. and to me its an achievement that we have not gotten sick of each other yet. and at the rate we are going, i just dunno if we ever will. The future is really beyond my prediction but i hope and i pray, nuthing much will differ from our existence now.

I'm really thankful to find the perfect fit in him. For me, it is indeed a miracle.


No comments: