Monday, June 21, 2004

Bits and Pieces

Bits and Pieces

today, when i went to school, i had an opportunity to tell the big boss bout my decision. but guess what i did? i chickened out.

today, when i went to school, my male colleague who is married with 3 kids said he thinks jamie yeo is attractive and very pretty. "a face, i won't get sick of", he said. ok, but why r u telling me for? what has it got to do with anything? u lonely is it?

my berkat and cards are settled. hooray! that is if the multi purpose hall near my block dunt give me a rude shock. i hope no chinese person dies near my block on D-big day, otherwise, i have to fight for a place with a deceased corpse.

my face is becoming really weird, many black dots emerging from nowhere and marks appearing evrywhere. uneven skin tone. dullness. dryness. oilyness. all in one. SK!!??
ok, time for product reviews from bloggers who bothers.

No comments: