Wednesday, June 09, 2004

HAppy Birthdday

ITS FiNALLY HERE!!!!!!!
ITS D's DAY!!!!!

9th June 1978, a certain someone was born, 3 months before i even existed into this world. This fella has been a total pain in the neck, right from the moment he came into this world. refused to come out, mum went into labour for many many hours. and finally had to do a caesarean. came out all blue and not breathing. guess everyone panic and for some strange twist of fate, he grew up to be a perfectly healthy baby with a pair of perfectly deep dimples. he pretty much got away with many things just by flashing that dimples of his. oh, me so jeolous. but without doubt, he IS still pretty much a pain in the neck:P

i guess life for me now would be really different, should he had not resumed breathing on that fateful 9th June 1978. Should he cease from existence, i would not know how my fate would have turned out.

I'd probably have....
No one to make list with me.
No one to drink teh, talk cock sing song with me.
No one to steal jelly with me.
No one to be stuck inside a drain(almost) with me.
No one to shoo away cats for me.
No one to take many many same brochures and free mags with me.
No one to drink Shark with me.
No one to laugh-till-we-cry with me
No one to write 10 books of journals with me
No one to sneak in a dilapidated building and take pics with me.
No one to answer me when i ask, 'i ugly eh?'
ok too many to write, lazy oredi.

So on this special day, this entry is dedicated you, D.




D,
Our story is written this way, and i would like to believe, you survived your birth for a reason. and 21 years after your birth, the reason is clear. by the hand of fate, our paths crossed and life for me has never been sweeter.
ure existence has made a difference in many lives, especially in mine. Im always so thankful to HIM for guiding me to you and more importantly, for instilling in you, more than an ounce of love for me. Your presence really brighten up my days and gave me strength to live my life, more than u could ever imagine.
and so 9th of June will always be a special day for me as it marks the birth of a lil boy who is destined to my best friend, my confidante, and above all, my soulmate.
Happy Birthday, D


Life will never be the same without you. my happy booster!

tak sabar nanti, nak bergembira bersama booster! hehe
i promise u a blast this year, D. maklumlah last bday as a bachelor. so tonite, birthday party cum bachelor party;) nak??

No comments: