Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The kompangs are beating

Kompangs are beating

Soon the holidays will be over and life will be back to normal. With the big day coming and all the plans and saving up to do, I didnt even get my passport stamped this holiday. pretty much stayed intact in singapore.

but i dunno why, i enjoyed this holiday quite a bit. it was quite an 'action packed' holiday. ;) heh if u want to call it dat.

went to FM just now to settle my cards and berkats. now im really undecided bout many things. everything seem to be all nice and pretty. should i take apple green and cream, gold and cream, or purple and white as my colour theme. then as i was deciding, i saw the red one. i dunt normally like red but this was an exception.
then my attention started diverting to the rows and rows of bajus on display. i dunt even know how to start choosing. my, for a while there, im beginning to feel the vain, girlish me surfacing.

Then I remembered writing this in my previous diaryland.com

"Weddings...

Wedding bells are ringing, heh more like the kompang are beating..

Where do I start? There are just too much to plan and worst so many things to decide. I guess that's the hardest part for me, to make decisions. Especially when i have a 1001 options. I just simply hate making decisions. Help!!!

It makes me kinda dizzy when I think that I have to part with almost 20K to get the wedding going. 20K to make sxe legal, 20K to go on a legal holiday with him, 20K to share a bed with him, 20K to snuggle in front of the TV set, 20K to have him spent the rest of his life with me (he better!) 20K to shut the mouths of all makciks makciks and kepo neighbours when they see us together. To all those married souls out there, please tell me its allll worth it! Pleaseee!!

Seriously, I don't look forward to the wedding day, I look forward to the morning after, when it is the crack of dawn, and for the first time in my life, i see him right beside me at 5 am in the morning. I so look forward to that. I look forward to speaking to him without holding the fone (its really quite tiring), I can't wait for the day when we go back to the same home coz frankly I'm really tired of the sinking feeling when we see the end of KJE and the right turn to North 7.

But I sure DON'T look forward to walking slowly to the dais, with hundred eyes on me. I don't look forward to giving a cracking smile for two whole days, I don't look forward to sitting prim and proper on the dais. And sue me for not being a typical girl, but I don't really enjoy wearing fancy, bridal clothes and have people fuss over me. Yep its only for two days, but it would be two days too long for me.

Can we fast forward, straight to our legal trip together coz, boy, do we have big plans :P

Who invented weddings anyway???"

No comments: