Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Pursuit for Potent Petri Dish

I must remind myself that i am a cook&tailor by profession and SECONDLY a person who dabbles in graphics and designs in my FREE time.

I caught myself thinking that very conundrum whilst cooking myself dinner just now. Dinner was Cheese Omelette with onions and chilli, and for carbo, its baked potato wedges. No time to take pics of the dishes i prepared for i was so darn hungry. Sorry people! I wish she was around to accompany for dinner. Times when i eat alone at home reminds me of the first day of the fasting month of the team together back in '99. Me at home with a plate of chicken rice, and there she was, in another part of the country, breaking her fast with her family. We had pagers back then, (HUGE ones!)and she would beep me, saying that its break-fast time already and wished we could break-fast together. I remember those days, and i still feel the same nostalgic moments each fasting month brings us. The break-fast, the magrib feeling, hearing Art Fazil at tower records when it was still at Pacific Plaza. He was so in love back then, and so were we, and still very much in love rite now.

Anyways, i still have to remind myself what my real profession is; to distinguish between real life and virtual life. Hmm, doesnt that sound like a parallel dimension paradox? Cooking dinner tonite somehow mysteriously ingnites my cooking half, a problem all geminis have with their groping & opposing twins. hehe...

My other twin however would like to share to all you cyber-bleaks out there this vision of hope that he so envision. The word/name designito being invited to be part of a projekt for a book, something in the works of the ones i have pieced together digitally below. Pieced together digitally are the more important details that i would like to share with you.



And i love you too.



The Permanent Book by DesignIsKinky would be a great must-have for my bookshelf. hinty hint. Issit nice or wot?

Anyways, heres something i came out with while dabbling with eggs, cheese and omelette. And yes, its Halal. ;).... Enjoy!




And you must be crazy with the travelators. sheesh! Anyways, Get well soon ya?

No comments: