Friday, June 11, 2004

thank you

apertures

First and foremost:

for the BEST birthday event I ever had; I thank YOU. Yes YOU, the one that is named the Rain. Who on that day, never fail to show itself in the most magnificient of ways. (it WAS raining heavily). And i thank thee:

a) for the surprise that you have presented to me
b) the beautiful place, the beautiful meal
c) the cute card
d) the GREAT presents
and most importantly
d) the rain for the great company



I thank thee again for the best birthday, well, thanx to Zali&Ros, for reminding me its my LAST, as a bachelor. Heh, well, I got no qualms about it being my last, 'cause it sure was a blast and i'm glad it was spent with her.

Second and foremost:
1) to Zali&Ros for being the 2nd person/s to wish me. I thank You. Next year try your best to beat the 1st ha? heh, if you can beat her to it. ;)

2) to aNn.

3) to Zul, Bakar, Boon & Sharon.

4) the rest of the guilt-free parties. You know who you are!

I was really taken aback by the huge surprise i got for my birthday. REally didnt see it coming. Really so. Day before, i was like "Ok, British India paper bag, how N*% A%&M can that be rite?" Kinda disapointed coz, being the cerewet me, she herself can swear at how fussy i am with things. The eye of perfection never fails. ;)

So the huge surprise at home really took me aback. I thought, ok fine, maybe we just do dinner later, at some cheesy place, give2 presents, and go home, the usual birthdays. But no, this was different. This was a whole day affair, never mind the storm. I would have sworn that i wld hate the thunderstorm, coz i thought we could have bfast or spend the day at the beach or somewhere outdoors. But the storm though kept us in, it didnt drain our spirits. And i was smiling at the cordial relationship of she and my lil sis.

I guess all that has happened has been said below. I shant do a repeat telecast. I'm still getting over the sweet surprise the rain has given me, the presents and all. No, i didnt have the slightest clue whtsoever. U've done a good job at deceiving me, heh, and i hope its only that ah~ Deceive me with birthdays is fine, others......;)

So there u have it, D-day in brief. Hmm d-day, army code for date of a major attack. My D-day is shared with:

1) the allied invasion of normandy in 1944
2) the transit of planet venus (astronomical phenomenon that aligns venus, the sun and our planet earth)
3) birthday of garfield.

I'm still getting over the sweet surprise i had. The after effects of the surprise is making me talk funny. Ask her about it. ;) LAstly, i thank the rain

Ich liebe dich

No comments: