Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Shopping spree

i dropped by my brother's place for a while just now, to visit lil Hilman who was back from hospital. The poor baby had jaundice so he couldn't go home together with his mummy, who got back almost a week ago. He is so tiny and he slept peacefully throughout my stay there. he looked so comfy and snug wrapped around a blanket. Not once, did he opened his eyes, much to my dissapointment.:(

we bugged him to wake up but he just wouldn't. my mum opened his blanket, shake him a lil, and even yelled out his name; HILMAAANN~~~~ but he just continued dozing. as for me, i culdn't go near him coz i had the contagious flu and was sneezing all the way. i dozed off like a baby too, after popping 2 panadols.

then D and me had an unintended shopping spree. even though i was all heaty and sick, i managed to carry myself around town, somehow. i totally forgot i had flu when i bought a bag, 2 tops, a pair of pants and shoes. it must have been the side effects of panadol that made me shop like crazy! And somehow, i didn't even sneeze once.

and right now that im home, im sneezing non-stop. AH-CHOOOOO!!!

ok i must realllyy stop spending, i must i must!

No comments: