Friday, June 18, 2004

Sxe with water

Sxe with water

Oh oh!! school is starting in a weeks time, and i still have not told the big boss about me declining the Subject Head post she's giving me. yes, yes im a real big coward. im really cracking my head now, on how to sugar coat my words. i have been delaying it for the longest time. takottt..

dats why, sometimes i don't like diplomacy very much. i'd rather say the honest truth. dats probably why i like to work with kids so much. they have no pretences, they just blurp the honest truth into ure face, whether u like it or not.

just like my 12 year old niece. she almost made me choke on my food when she suddenly said innocently, "Cik Ain, u noe why I was in the toilet for so long? cause I had sex with water just now u noe" !!!She said it so innocently, dat i almost died. dunno whether to scold her or to laugh at it. I mean with all the sex education in schools, i'm not surprised she dares to speak to me about it. i mean schools have made sex talk so open and less of a taboo. but i was really curious to know what her version of having sex with water is like. I wonder, why she thinks it was sex. i find it really quite hilarious.

too bad, she had to leave soon after, before i could dig out all the 'juicy' details from her. but u bet, her auntie here will not let it go. i mean where else can i find steps to having sex with water? not in a cleo mag, female mag, not even in sex help books! it would definitely be the first thing i'll ask her the next time i see her.

Sex with water???!
go figure!

No comments: